Sunday 16 August 2015

Gazing at the Summer Stars Premarital Journey 3D



Release Year: 2015

Genres: Uniform Bunny Girl Hand Job Internal Cumshot Breast Sex

Video language: Japanese



I embraced bashful, smitten Maki, and we became a couple.

While our tongues curled around each other I slid my fingers

between her perfect legs. She blushed.

Maki's eyes widened at the sight of my bare penis

She delicately stroked it while I licked her nipples.

I asked her to masturbate herself.

Then, I parted her eager, wet lips and cked the heaven

between her obscenely spread legs.

Unsurprisingly she was an M, shy but aroused in her shyness.

She orgasmed with a gush.



Format: avi

Duration: 39:24

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3099kbps

Audio: 312kbps











File size: 988.6 MB






No comments:

Post a Comment